Mountainside Track and Field
6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Boys and Girls
In order to be eligible to practice you must have a physical and be registered on “Family ID
” (You only need to register once for the year! Just click on each sport you might be interested in playing.)
Physicals are required to participate and are valid for two years.
You may access Family ID on the Mountainside Athletics Website or through the link below.
Family ID Link
Family ID registration includes:
- Physical (Valid for 2 years)
- Insurance waiver
- Emergency form
- Athletic code of conduct
- Concussion form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- ASB card $15, payable at the Business Office (Valid for all sports played)
- Participation fee $35, payable at the Business Office (One time fee for all sports played) *prices are subject to chance
Track Clothing Store:
Coming this Spring!
ALL STUDENTS HAVE THE OPTION TO PURCHASE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO USE AS THEIR OFFICIAL TRACK AND FIELD UNIFORM!
Boys may purchase one of the following:
- Mens Sleeveless Shirt #ST352
- Mens Long Sleeve #ST450LS
- Mens / Youth Short Sleeve T-shirt #ST450/#YST450.
Girls may purchase one of the following:
- Ladies Sleeveless Shirt #LST352
- Ladies Long Sleeve #LST353LS
- Ladies Short Sleeve T-shirt #LST450.
***These uniforms can also be used for Cross Country in the Fall and reused by current 7th graders for their 8th grade year of XC and Track. Any 8th grader who purchased a uniform last year can still use it for this season!
Coaches and Contact Information:
*Coaches will attempt to answer all emails in a timely fashion*
*Need immediate assistance? Please call the school during business hours at 465-7400*