Mountainside 8th Grade Basketball
8th Grade Boys and Girls
Monday, February 18, 2020
In order to be eligible to practice you must have a physical and be registered on “Family ID”
(You only need to register once for the year! Just click on each sport you might be interested in playing.)
Physicals are required to participate and are good for two years. If your child needs a physical, we will offer them at Mountainside on August 26th, 2019 from 5:00-6:00 PM. The cost is $20.00 cash only please.
You may access Family ID on the Mountainside Athletics Website or through the link below.
Family ID registration includes:
- Physical (Valid for 2 years)
- Insurance waiver
- Emergency form
- Athletic code of conduct
- Concussion form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- ASB card $15, payable at the Business Office (Valid for all sports played)
- Participation fee $35, payable at the Business Office (One time fee for all sports played) *prices are subject to chance
8th Grade- Practice Schedule:
PM: 2:40- 5:00 (Activity Busses Leave at 5:15 * No Activity Busses on Fridays)
AM: 6:15- 7:30 (West Doors by the Gym Open at 6:00am)
* Due to the high number of student-athletes and lack of gym space, teams are occasionally required to practice before school. We understand this may be inconvenient for families, so we try to limit the number of AM practices to as few as possible. Unfortunately, this is our only option to get the required number of practices required by the WIAA.
Game Schedules Will be Handed Out by Coaches and Posted to the Athletic Calendar Once They Are Finalized.
Coaches and Contact Information:
8th Grade Girls
8th Grade Boys
*Coaches will attempt to answer all emails in a timely fashion*
*Need immediate assistance? Please call the school during business hours at 465-7400*